Wednesday, June 26, 2013

RED is the new modesty ; Ruby Wine Galaxy Note 2

Let's play a game with the colour RED. What comes first to your mind that's red in these categories? Cannot think too long one , I answer first !


Cosmetic : Red lipstick
Automotive : Red Ferrari
Desserts : Red Velvet Cake
Fruits : Red Strawberry
Fashion : Red heels, red dress, red.. ok la you get it !

In my opinion, I do feel that the colour RED can make something look sexier, sophisticated, more elegant, and draws attention. It's like so mysteriously dangerous, and really, when I look back at my photos, those that are in red one draws my attention first ! Remember I told you about how I love red lipsticks on my previous few posts? Also, I have some friends that have red hair and it's definitely hard to miss them, easiest to spot lol, and not forgetting, really gorgeous (of course depending on skin colour also). Talk about this, I actually thought of dyeing my hair red the next time, since the last time I dyed my hair was in red + brown, but faded already la !

Made a simple quick collage of the REDS that played a fun role in my life, and guess what, recently I just found out something that fits perfectly into my reds ; 


Gadget : Red (ruby wine) Samsung Galaxy Note II !

Seriously Samsung, last few weeks I just blogged about the Pink Note II (limited edition) and now they came up with this Ruby Wine Note II , also limited edition ! Well I admit I love both, then again, both brings very different feeling. One is sweet and lovely, and this one is very sexy and mysterious ! What a good job by Samsung to actually provide us the variety of colours to choose from !


Sorry ah I took these photo with my phone camera one I guess quality not that good. Can see my reflection some more ! Hope you guys can see the colour in real life ! I love it's name - RUBY WINE, feel so elegant isn't it? Guys love it too! Like I said, it's LIMITED EDITION (probably will be gone in May?) so if you're a sucker for dangerous mysterious elegant things, then don't miss out this ! 

Aiya I should wipe away those prints first!

Don't look at the guy behind don't look at the guy behind don't

xx

 For more information, visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia's


thumbnail
Title: RED is the new modesty ; Ruby Wine Galaxy Note 2
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait advertorial, gadgets, Samsung, sharing is caring :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz